Talking to the moon

Here I am again and its already 2:28 in the morning. Thinking by myself, I just cant stop to relive my day at all. You know, there's something scary in being in love with someone who is also and apparently in love with you. The feelings are always mixed inside your heart and head. You're happy because you can love someone who loves you back but you're also afraid of lose this person... and lose forever. I might say that this feeling will never change: It always happens when you feel in love. Fortunately, because this feeling is the sure you have and need to fight for your love with all your powers. Now, I'm feeling this way and I'm happy because it's the prove that I'm alive. The last time I felt like that, it did not end as well as it began, but here I am, again, and I am certain that someday I'll be back here, talking to you guys about my next love and the nights I will spend awake thinking about it...It's just a time question! Thats why I'm right in thinking... Passerà!

Nenhum comentário:

Arquivo do blog